Delete Gmail Account Permanently: If you have unused Gmail account and you decided to permanently delete it, then you can do it with the help of below steps.
Steps for Deleting Gmail Account:
1. Launch your browser
2. Type ‘www.gmail.com‘ in address bar
3. Enter your email and click ‘Next’
4. Enter password and click ‘Sign In’
5. Click on your profile picture located in right top corner
6. Click on ‘My Account‘ button
7. Click on ‘Delete your account or services‘ under ‘Account Preference’ section
8. Click on ‘Delete Google Account and data’
9 Enter your password once again to confirm
10. Check the check box and click on ‘DELETE ACCOUNT’ button
You can take backup of your data after clicking on ‘download your data’ link
Now you will have a confirmation page that ‘Your Google Account and its data have been deleted’.